ByBlacks.com is a bold, award-winning, innovative online magazine serving the Black Canadian community.
With over 100 writers covering topics ranging from race relations, Black Canadian history, spirituality, fitness, parenting, fashion, food and more, ByBlacks.com help our readers live a better life.
We put all of Black Canada at your fingertips, by providing a comprehensive Black Canadian business directory and a listing of Black-focused events within the Canadian community. We feature:
- Artists - From singers to dancers and poets we feature any kind of artist in the Black Canadian community.
- Businesses - Any Black Canadian owned business can list their company on our website for free. We actively seek out new Black Canadian businesses and add them to the site. So you may already be on there! If you see your business claim the listing right away!
- Events - Ready to hit the town? Find out about the next big concert or show right here. We feature events big and small featuring Black Canadian artists and community members. And if you are hosting an event you can promote it for free reaching our thousands of visitors.
- Non-profit - ByBlacks.com is committed to giving back. We encourage any not for profit or charitable organization that serves the Black Canadian community to sign up for our Media Sponsorship and receive 75% off your promotional campaigns.
- Restaurants - We love our food! It's free to list your restaurant on ByBlacks.com. The site already lists most of the major Black Canadian owned eateries in Ontario and helpful user reviews. Click here to find one near you.
- The Experts - Trusted members of our Black Canadian community share their experience and expert advice ranging from business to health and wellness.
- The Black perspective - Our columnists share their thoughts and personal opinions on various topics of interest affecting the Black Canadian community.
Join and promote your business today.